Executive Care has established an outstanding reputation for quality in-home care. We are always looking for kind, caring and personable individuals who desire to provide home care services for the seniors and those recovering from illness.
We hire and train the best caregivers, aides and personal care attendants. We offer competitive salary and benefits package, and good working environment.
Duties of a caregiver include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and/or Dementia care
To be an Executive Care caregiver you must:
- Have a state-issued aide license (varies by state)
- Must treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Must follow prescribed Plan of Care
- Must complete a reference check, criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer.